The User/Password login feature allows participants to login using their mashme credentials, received in an email the first time they were added to the platform.
They can change the password from within their profile settings (once inside mashme) or ask for a password reset in case they cannot login.
Note that if the organisation has enabled the Single Sign On corporate authentication, they won't be able to login using mashme credentials (check Login with SSO (Single Sign-On) for further details).
- The user enters their email in mashme login page; the platform recognises it as assigned to user/passw authentication method and offers the access via mashme credentials.
- The user enters their password and clicks on "Login".
- The user will be automatically redirected to the mashme page they were trying to access.
- If they cannot remember the password, they can request a password reset clicking the "Forgot" button.
- An email will be sent to their account with a link to reset the password.
The system suggests using a magic link instead, in case they need to login quickly.
- If problems logging in, they can use the Magic Link (Login to mashme.io) or contact mashme Support.