Responsive layouts automatically adjust and adapt to any device screen size, whether it is a computer (desktop or laptop) or a mobile device (tablet or smartphone).
mashme actually supports responsive, with the following considerations:
- Responsive view works based on screen size (it ignores if the device is mobile or not):
- This means that the activation of responsive only depends on the screen used, and not if the device is smartphone, tablet or PC
- If the size of the screen or the size of the browser window is smaller than 900px, the responsive view will be activated.
- This can be easily checked resizing the browser window in a laptop while using mashme
- Responsive view is supported for participant sitemaps: student, professor, assistant and translator.
- Other portals don’t support responsive: Accounts and Analytics.
- If these portals need to be used from a mobile device (for a student to change their name, language or password, or for an admin to create a room/session), the responsive view can be deactivated using desktop view:
- Browser Options > Desktop Site
- mashme recommends using screens with resolutions above 425px (width)
- Otherwise, the user experience cannot be granted