- To correctly launch a room before a session, please read How to launch the room
- Once the session is over, go to the Main Menu (clicking on the icon on top left corner)
- Click on the Shutdown button (bottom right corner)
- Click on the confirmation message "Yes, close"
- The Class Launcher page will appear in the launching device
- The virtual room will shut down: the wall will close, the classroom streaming will disappear from the participant view (if it was available for that room)
- Note that the participants will not be kicked out of the virtual room after closing it: they will lose the physical room (they won't be able to see or hear the Presenter, not in Current Speaker nor in the Classroom Streaming boxes), but they can still communicate with one another, either through the Class Chat or the Current Speaker audio/video stream
Note that every launched room must be correctly closed when session is over, to prevent malfunction in future launches.