The Single Sign-On feature allows the members of an organisation to login using their corporate credentials, without needing extra user names and passwords and therefore making access quicker.
Note that if the organisation has not enabled the Single Sign On corporate authentication, they will need to login using mashme credentials (check Login with mashme credentials (User/Password) for further details).
Single Sign-On user authentication
- The user enters their email in mashme login page; the platform recognises it as assigned to SSO authentication method and offers the access via corporate credentials.
- Clicking on "Login", it will automatically redirect to the corporate Identity Provider within their organisation.
- The user needs to authenticate using the required method in their organisation.
- Once the corporate identity provider checks their credentials, the user will be automatically redirected to the mashme platform.
- If problems logging in, they can use the Magic Link (Login to mashme.io) or contact mashme Support.
- Note that SSO credentials cannot be modified from within mashme
- Login to mashme.io
- Tips: enter/leave mashme, M206 error and user credentials
- SSO - Participant gets M207 error when trying to login
- SSO - Participant gets M208 error when trying to login
- SSO - Error received when trying to login using Single Sign On
- Login with mashme credentials (User/Password)
- Contact mashme.io support