What is the Google Apps tool?
The Google Apps tool lets you collaboratively create, edit and share Google Suite files.
Google Suite files currently supported by mashme.io are:
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Drawings
- Google Maps
How do I create a new Google Suite File?
To create a new Google file inside a mashme.io room:
- Enter the room as Presenter or Remote Presenter
- Go to Present and click on the Create button (upper left corner)
- Select Google App and choose the type of file you want to create:
- Doc for a new text document
- Sheet for a new spreadsheet
- Slides for a new presentation
- Draw for a new drawing or outline
- Map for a new map