It has been observed that, when the cache is full, there might be issues when accessing rooms (for example, entering a breakout room and not being able to see the other participants).
Clearing the browsing data (images & files) can resolve the issue.
To clear the browsing data, follow these steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools Clear browsing data
- Choose All time as the time range
- Select Cached Images and Files as the types of information you want to remove
- Click Clear data
As an alternative for steps 2 and 3, open a new tab and enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
You can find more information in these tutorials: