In an event of encountering an issue when accessing a room, it is advisable to try using an Incognito Window to rule out the existence of cookies or preferences in Chrome that might be having a negative impact.
To open a new Incognito Window:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More New Incognito Window.
- A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon .
You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window:
- Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
- Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.
You can switch between Incognito windows and regular Chrome windows. You'll only browse in private when you're using an Incognito window.