In an event of encountering an issue when accessing a room, it is advisable to try using an Incognito Window to rule out the existence of cookies or preferences in Chrome that might be having a negative impact.
To open a new Incognito Window, follow these steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More New Incognito Window
- A new window appears. Check for the Incognito icon (top right corner)
You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito Window:
- Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n
- Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.
You can switch between Incognito windows and regular Chrome windows.
You'll only browse in private when you're using an Incognito window.
You can find more information in this tutorial: