In some cases, where you are facing issues, it will be very helpful to our support team, to provide them with the output file of the browser console.
To download the Google Chrome browser console file, do the following steps:
- Open the page you're facing troubles with using Google Chrome browser.
- Press F12, or, open the Developer tools, as shown in the screenshot:
- Click on the Console tab
- Make sure the log entries are time stamped if not follow these steps:
- Click the three-dot menu in the top right
- Click Settings
- Select Preferences in the left menu
- Check show timestampss in the Console section of the settings screen
- Right click on any place in the console content, and choose "Saave as...", as shown in the next figure
- Send the saved file to our support team.