The following article explains the steps to follow to access camera permissions or switch between multiple cameras on a device with multiple camera options
Some devices (like for example Microsoft Surface Pro) have multiple cameras so users might want to switch and use a different camera depending on the session.
The camera changes are taking into account by the browser only after the changes are done and the browser is refreshed.
Browsers allow users to alter default camera settings.
If you are using Google Chrome, please follow the steps below. This is also available on Google's support documentation here: Use your camera and microphone
1. Open Chrome
2. At the top right, click More Settings
3. Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings
4. Click Camera and pick the option you want to use
5. Close the settings tab
6. Disable and enable the camera for the new settings to be picked up, as an alternative refresh the tab of your mashme session
If you are using Firefox, here's how you may access the browser permissions and settings like this: How do I open permissions manager?
If you have your settings set to "Always ask", you should see the following dialogue box when you start using your camera:
To access your browser camera permissions and settings:
1.Go to the website that wants to use your microphone and/or camera.
2. If a dialog box appears asking if you want to give the website permission to use your camera or microphone, select Allow once or Always allow, or close the dialog box to block access.
If you'd like to access all permissions and settings, please follow Microsoft's documentation here: Windows 10 camera, microphone, and privacy
Safari currently does not support the WebRTC video standard which one of the protocols that our platform needs. We recommend using alternative browsers