The mashme interface can be displayed in different languages (both in the Launching device and in the Videowall), according to the option defined in the profile of the owner of the room (Administrator).
Currently, mashme.io supports English and Spanish for their different views.
Depending on the Presenter, the interface can be set to either preferred language.
This can be done even with the session open in the videowall.
When the language of the presenter interface is not set to the required one, it can be easily changed as follows:
- When the session is not yet launched:
- Log into mashme with the admin credentials of the owner of the room
- Change the language as explained on the following article:
- How do I change the language?
- When the session is already launched:
- Open a new Chrome tab on the same window as the Presenter view
- Refresh the Presenter view