If the webcam is not working as a video feed within mashme.io on a Lenovo device, follow these steps to solve the issue:
- Open the Windows Start Menu and search "Lenovo- Web Conferencing"
- Once opened, start the camera and close the "Lenovo - Web Conferencing application"
- Open the Windows start menu
- Search for "Lenovo" and click "Lenovo Settings" If you do not have "Lenovo Settings", install it from the Microsoft Store
- Select the "Camera" tab at the top as shown below
- Scroll to the bottom of settings, and change the Privacy Mode > Off
- Open the Windows start menu.
- Search for "Lenovo" and click Lenovo Vantage. If you don't have Lenovo Vantage, install it from the Microsoft Store
- Click Hardware Settings >Audio/Visual
- Scroll down and switch the Camera Privacy Mode toggle to Off
If the "Camera Privacy Mode" keeps changing to "On", check if your Lenovo laptop has a physical switch to enable or disable your camera. Make sure it is switched on.