A scheduled recording can be enabled whilst creating a session or once the session has been created
To create a session, go to this article: https://mashmeio.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/29000031733?lang=en
Whilst creating the session:
- Log into mashme.io using the Administrator credentials
- Go to the top-left corner and expand the user menu using the small triangle next to your name
- Select "Update Profile"
- When the page has loaded, go to "Session Management" and then "New Session"
- Complete the name, date, start/end time and the room of the session
- After these details are completed, tick the box opposite "Record Session" to confirm the scheduled session recording
- Once you have created this session, recording throughout the entire session will occur automatically
- If you want to stop the recording earlier than scheduled, click "Stop Recording" in the bottom right corner of the screen