There are two methods of loading files into a room:
- Using the Administrator credentials
- Using the Remote Presenter interface
Using the administrator credentials:
- Log into mashme.io using the Administrator credentials
- Go to the top-left corner and expand the user menu using the small triangle next to the name
- Select "Update Profile"
- Account portal is opened
- Go to "Session Management"
- Navigate to the room you want to load files into
- Open the link associated to Presenter:
- The room admin layout will be loaded
- Click "Present":
- Select "Upload" from this screen:
- You can load the file from different locations ( Dropbox, Google Drive or computer)
- All files that you select will be uploaded into the room, power point presentations will be converted into PDF. It is recommended to first save the presentation into PDF and then upload it.
- For further reference, please read: Type and Size of Files that can be uploaded
- You can make the document visible/invisible to the participants by clicking on the box of the file and then clicking on the icon shown below
- Note that files are loaded to room invisible by default.
Using the Remote Presenter interface:
- Enter the room with the Remote Presenter link (provided by the admin) and your own credentials.
- The Remote Presenter layout will be loaded
- Please follow from step 10 onwards