Page is not loaded correctly or the subscription to audio and/or video has failed
On occasions when logging into a session the audio or the video are not received, the following actions should be completed:
Step1.-Refresh the page
Step2.- If Step one is not successful, log out and close the browser. Open a new window and log back into the session
Step3.- If Step 2 also fails, complete a Hard Reload
Quick hard refresh can be done by using the following short cut keys
- Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
- Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
- just open the Chrome Dev Tools by pressing F12. Once the chrome dev tools are open, just right click on the refresh button and a menu will drop down. This menu gives you the option of doing a hard refresh, or even clearing the cache and do a hard refresh automatically.
- Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button.
- Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.