You can currently use mashme.io with Google Chrome (version 64 and above), Mozilla Firefox (Quantum version and above) and Safari (version 15.1 and above).
- To check if Google Chrome is up to date, go to your Chrome browser / About Google Chrome.
- To check if Mozilla Firefox is up to date, go to your Mozilla Firefox browser / About Firefox.
- To check if Safari is up to date, go to your Safari browser / About Safari.
- On a Windows computer (desktop or laptop) → Chrome
- On a Mac computer (desktop or laptop) → Chrome
- On an Android mobile device (smartphone or tablet) → Chrome
- On an iOS mobile device (smartphone or tablet) → Safari (Chrome/Firefox not supported)
To have the best experience, use a Chrome browser running on a Windows or Apple computer.
"Browser not supported" page
If you are not using one of the browsers mentioned above, you will be presented with a "Browser not supported" screen:
There are two options to avoid such issue:
- Right-click and copy link on the Go To Room button in the invitation email
- Copy the link embedded in the text box of the "Browser not supported" page:
- either by clicking on the "Copy" button
- or selecting the string in the text box and copying using keyboard shortcuts.